SUBMITTING AUDITION VIA YOUTUBE
Directions for recording/submitting your video audition:
- Find a quiet room without extraneous noise.
- Use your cell phone or video camera
- When recording:
- State your name and graduating high school, city and state
- State the excerpt you are performing
- Record your performance of the required parts of the audition (all scales, exercises, and optional excerpt). Feel free to record multiple takes to get your best performances.
- You may upload each video independently, or use video editing software to combine your videos into one complete audition video.
- See the example videos at the bottom of this page
- When Uploading:
- Title each video with your name of the excerpt you are playing
- Upload as an “Unlisted” file so the video can be viewed, but will not be publicly searchable to the internet (Only people with a link can view)
- Submit your audition by clicking the link below and completing the form with all current contact information and video links.
EXAMPLE AUDITION VIDEO
Below are examples of auditions done by current Marching 110 members. Click play below, and then select your instrument from the playlist on the top-left corner.
EXAMPLES COMING SOON!
Contact the Marching 110 before submitting your audition!